Property Plus allows you to interrogate and report on all the key data around your property portfolio.
With a combination of standardised management reports as well as bespoke reporting tools you can obtain valuable information for reporting on almost any data as well as producing interactive management control tools.
Property Plus has standard reports, but at set-up time we work with you to design specific reports you may require, which are then available at the click of a button. With a bespoke reporting tool allowing you to produce your own reports, we also offer continued support. So if you need a new report designed, we can build it for you and add it to the reporting page for future use.
Some highlighted reports giving property managers powerful information are:
- Report on all or specific lease events by portfolio, date range, event type or specific user.
- Track progress of negotiations on renewals, rent reviews or other event. See the latest update. Reports can be user specific.
- Review outstanding reactive and planned maintenance jobs or completed jobs.
- Report on maintenance spend by job type or between dates or by contractor/supplier.
- Report on all your occupancy costs (rent, rates, service charge, insurance, maintenance etc.) by type or between dates.
- Rent roll reports showing who to pay, payment dates, stepped rent changes etc.
- Size reports and space utilisation.
The reporting options are extensive, allowing you great control and visibility of your portfolio.